Pelican Sketches

In Pelican class, we have been using different harnesses of pencil to draw some Bronze Age and Iron Age weapons.

Can you tell where we have used soft (dark 6B) pencils and hard (light B) pencils?Β Can you give some peer feedback?

IMG_1758 IMG_1759 IMG_1760

Pictures By Markus, Abdur-Rahman and Callum

12 thoughts on “Pelican Sketches

1. This was the first time I drew in different shads of pensills.βš”πŸ—‘πŸ”«πŸ’₯😎😎

2. I really liked this lesson. It was really fun. It was the first time that I used different types of pencils.

3. I really enjoyed it.The teacher said that it was one of the best.We drew axes and swords:).Mine is on the wall πŸ—‘β›.

4. The first humans discovered the Stone Age,Bronze Age,Iron Age they make spears,knives and bow and arrows

5. This lesson was really fun and I loved the drawings. Some pencils drew darkly and others were really light.

6. I like learning about the Stone Age, Bronze Age and Iron Age, especially the Bronze Age because of Stone Henge.

7. Wow, I love how the axes are different shades. I think you have used soft pencils on the blade because it is a lot darker there.

• it is really good shading I hope we can do it again I’m in penguins class, I’m in year 3